Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-01-11

Altered art by Nirvana



I had this frame (Prima designed by Finnabair) for some time already, but I did not have THE picture!!! I was waiting for the right time, and this time came naturally with the coming to the world of my baby !!! What's more inspiring?!!! 



I didn't want to paint this old phone that I find already sublime !! It goes well with industrial decoration and aged, in my house !!! 



All the embellishments were left to the natural, just a little painting "Art Alchemy - steampunk copper" on the back of the bulb and on the chipboard!!!



Mixed Media Place supplies:

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Congrats, Nirvana, on your new babe, and on your amazing art.
    Thanks to Mixed Media Place for sharing. Love all your design team!!!
    Liz Walters
    Prescott, AZ

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.